Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FIRSTS

I don't know if it's because it's been so long since I had a baby but everything with Brayden seems new and like I've never been through it before even though I know I have been through it. Saturday, Brayden got his first haircut I have been putting it off for a while even though I knew sometimes his bangs were in his eyes. I had to though because when we went out to eat Thursday night someone said to my husband what a cute little girl we had. I knew then he was going to insist on Brayden getting his haircut so I called my friend Michelle who is a hair stylist and asked her if I could bring all the boys to get their haircut Saturday, secretly hoping she would say no but she said bring them in. Shucks, my baby was going to lose his curls that will never grow back no matter how long he goes without a haircut and he will no longer look like a baby. So we went and if anyone has met Brayden lately you know he doesn't like anyone except Wade and me so when we got there I was ready for battle and crying. Every hairstylist there I think was thinking great not only four kids, but a baby who is definetly going to scream. To everyone's surprise, especially mine Brayden decided he loved getting his haircut. He sat not only all by himself in a big boy chair but still as a statue. If I hadn't been there I would never ever have believed it. I cried on the way home and I kept every curl for his baby book but I am very proud of my little man.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Ahhhh, he looks so cute!

Brayden's First Haircut

Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair