Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Angels do exist????
So I wrote about angels yesterday and low and behold there is a story on the news about an angel visiting a very sick little girl whose Mother actually had given up and taken her off life support and then a strange glowing figure appeared on a surveillance camera and the girl miraculously is doing so well she will get to be home for Christmas. Well, doubters beware!!!! Sometimes when you need a little boost especially with all the bad news on television a story has compelled me back into good spirits and filled me with hope again!!! I still miss my Mom but I do believe she is always with me and she would be so proud of my beautiful, gracious and incredible boys and she would get such a kick out of them. Then again, maybe she already does!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair
1 comment:
Yes, she would be so proud of her four grandsons! They are wonderful boys, and you and your husband have done such an awesome job of raising them.
Post a Comment