Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bad Habits

I am sitting here watching my youngest son, Brayden stick a goldfish in his ear. He is always trying to stick something in his ear. I've taken him to the doctor thinking he does this because it hurts but no she assures me some kids just try to stick things in their ears but to watch it they also try to stick things in their noses. Great!!!! I hate snot. My oldest son bites his nails or is always chewing on something he shouldn't chew on. The doctor thinks these are nervous habits. I actually have offered to buy him ice cream on Fridays if he will not chew on anything after I pick him up from school because it drives me insane!!!! I haven't had to buy him ice cream yet though!!! I wonder a lot about what makes us all tick. I count how many colors people are wearing and if they are wearing a lot of colors I stare and count the colors as long as their in my company. This I know is compulsive behavior but it doesn't disrupt my day and I only count the colors on adults but this probably explains to a lot of people why my own clothes are usually very boring.... and if you were all wondering yes, I know I am a little bit crazy but really aren't we all.........

No comments:

Brayden's First Haircut

Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair