So I have compiled a list of the top ten things I will never say or do to my daughters-in-law.
10. I will never ask to move in with any of my children!!
9. I will never call her sisters a"*****"!!!
8. I will not lock myself out the house and leave her 4 month old child inside while she is at work!!!
7. I will not give my daughter in law gifts for her birthday like fingernail polish remover.
6. I will not ask when my son and her show me the engagement ring, "Is that the ring you bought for the other girl?" (My husband has never asked another girl to marry him.)
5. I will not chew up food and then feed it to her baby. (Thank God, I caught her doing this with my husband's niece before we had children and informed her this should not be done with my children.)
4. I will never send her father a letter telling her father what a bad person his daughter is because she didn't inform me of her mothers death!!!
3. I will not go gambling the night before my son's wedding and then show up late to the wedding.
2. I will always use a child seat with my grandchildren. ( She has never drove my children anywhere!!!)
1. I will not tell my grandchildren anything bad about their father or mother from their past or present!!!!
This list is really a lot longer and is added to daily. I dedicate this list to everyone I know who has their own list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair
3 comments:
love this list!!!!! I can totally relate. The birthday gift thing was great! Like getting used "bonus,free" earrings for Christmas!!! They had the white ear smug on them!!! Your blog is awesome and very entertaining at 0300!!!! Keep it up! It's inspiring me to want to start my own!!!
First of all.....what a neat surprise to see your comment on my blog! YAY!
Second of all, please, PLEASE tell me that those top ten things NEVER actually happened to you! That is terrible! I just said a silent prayer of thanks to God for my mother-in-law! :-)
Are you sure your mother in law is not Marie Barone from "Everybody loves Raymond"? My goodness...
Post a Comment