Friday, August 8, 2008
Does a Mother ever stop worrying?
It seems like I never stop worrying. If it's not one kid it is the next. I wish I could just let things happen but, no I have to think about everything all the time. Right now, my biggest worries are my oldest is starting middle school, and my middle child is going to play football. My oldest is a great kid except lately I am wondering why I taught him to talk. I have done everything in my power to get him in a better school than he was suppossed to go to and I think I have but, of course, I am still worried that at registration we will be told the school can't except a transfer because they are full. I believe he will be most upset but, I know whatever is suppossed to happen will happen. I just want to give him every opportunity I can in life and I'm sure sometimes he thinks I am pushing too hard but I wasn't pushed enough as a child and therefore, I want to make sure he knows how important his decisions are even at his age. He's always done pretty good at school academically and he is super about helping others and being a good example for not only his brothers but other kids at school even. So I guess I should just chill (as he would say) at let things happen. Ryan, my middle child is a small child but tough so I think he should be okay at football, but I worry he might get hurt because his focus is a litttle off sometimes. He is a natural entertainer but, he does just enough in school to make it and not an inch more which worries me. Maybe my oldest is right I do need to CHILL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair
No comments:
Post a Comment