So I am at the grocery store today and I had three different people react to my little group of soldiers. One lady says "Honey, I feel so sorry for you. You must be the unluckiest woman alive to have had four boys'. I just looked at her and said really I feel like the luckiest! Another lady said, "four boys ,I feel so sorry for you" and I just said better than four girls. I can not believe the gall of some people I love my kids and yes, it is hard to relate all the time to the quirks of the male mind but I also learn so much from each of them everyday. I wouldn't change a thing about my life with the four musketeers for anything.... So people remember this rule of thumb "If you don't have anything nice to say Don't say anything at all"
Thank God my mother taught this to me.....
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair
2 comments:
What is it with people at the grocery store and their unwarranted comments regarding our children!?!? UGH!
I cannot believe people say these things! I look at you and say" She is so blessed to have not just 1 but 4 beautiful, healthy boys!"
Post a Comment