Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I just love my life!!!!! and my wonderful family!!!!!
Sometimes I don't appreciate my life enough. Many of us don't. Today I am feeling appreciation for my husband and boys. They made me feel loved and appreciated yesterday. Wade showed me how much I mean to him. It's funny though, it wasn't some huge gesture, it was just me realizing how little things I do with him mean a lot to him. Wade and I like to watch the same detective shows on TV and while we watch we try to figure out who did it before the show tells us. Yesterday he told me how much he likes doing that with me and then he also out of nowhere thanked me for taking him to his tennis lessons and soccer practices. My husband came home late last night (which unfortunately has happened a lot lately) but when he got home he said "I love coming home from work to you and the kids it makes the whole day worth it." Could you ask for something better than that? Thank you for making my day guys. I love all of you too... I wish I felt this way all the time!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair
No comments:
Post a Comment