Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I am so upset !!!!!
So I try to be a good Mom which I know we all do, but sometimes no matter what you decide to do somebody is going to be hurt. I try to go on all my boy's field trips but now the teachers unfortunately, have messed up. They scheduled two field trips for two different grades on the same day. If I go with Justin I get to go to the Dallas Aquarium and I can bring Brayden, but if I go with Ryan I go to Target and I can't bring Brayden (I do already have a babysitter though). Target is boring and I went last year even though I didn't have a kid in Fourth grade to be nice and it really wasn't much fun... I love the Aquarium so I want to go to the Aquarium but I hate to disappoint any of my kids and now I have to... Sometimes being an Adult especially a Mom isn't any fun at all. I guess I can't go on either field trip.... So now I'm disappointed!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brayden's First Haircut
No More Baby Hair
1 comment:
I'm sorry! That does TOTALLY stink...I agree! Now I can't go on Savannah's field trip either, and I have been promising her I would go this entire school year! :-( In our defense, we've had this thing scheduled for over a month now. I know that doesn't help, but we did, and I 100% agree...it is NOT a fun field trip. OOPS...did I actually say that????!!!!??? Blame the Math teachers for this one! HA!
PS...we are trying to schedule ONE MORE field trip in before school is out...maybe the zoo or something, but it's not set in stone.
Love ya and know that I am feeling like a crummy mom, too!
Post a Comment